A single customer view has long been deemed unattainable for consumer goods companies. Since retailers have traditionally owned the relationship with consumers (and the first-party data that comes with it), there’s been little investment by consumer goods companies in developing a direct relationship with consumers. But changing privacy laws and other privacy-first initiatives that restrict the use of third-party data are disrupting the status quo and accelerating the need to create a single customer view based on consented first-party data.
Download this comprehensive eBrief to discover why consumer goods companies are prioritizing a single customer view. You’ll also learn:
A Single Customer View for
- Why modernizing your tech stack for first-party data activation is critical for transforming customer relationships and driving business growth
- How to operationally approach growth initiatives tied to a single customer view, including:
- Direct-to-Consumer Relationships
- Digital Experiences
- Cross-Channel Customer Lifecycle Marketing
- Analytics and Data Science Democratization
- How other consumer goods companies are using BlueConic’s CDP to enable these growth initiatives
Fill out the form to download and share our “A Single Customer View for Consumer Goods” eBrief today.